domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2007

Ethical Hacking: A study case (Introduction)

Well... i dunno how to start, may be describing me. I'm a systems engineering student, so consider me a geek8-). I like all IT stuff, technology topics, etc...
I'll explain more about me next posts.

Finishing the introduction lets begin with the main topic.
During next posts i'll try to explain the application of the concepts i got at my Ethical Hacking class.
Recently my faculty Web server suffered an atack from a iranian hacker. I guess my proffesor got angry about it, so he let us the work to reply the atack. o.o!!

So here we go..
Let's start showing the phases i follow to reproduce the atack:
1. Reconnaissance
2. Scanning
3. Gaining access
4. Maintaining access
5. Covering tracks

Each phase is important before to continue next one.
I'll describing specifically them later.




P.D. I was stimulated to write, thanks to my friend Nina. n_n Terima kasih!

1 comentario:

ninaz dijo...

congrats jose for the new blog :D